A Palace establishes a city as a player's capital city. Capital cities cannot be conquered by other players. A city can have either a Manor or a Palace, but not both.
- Corps: Corps comes in two types.
- Pioneer: Three Pioneers can start a new city on an empty map location
- Gossip: Gossips can make enemy castles revolt in player wars.
- Title: Shows a player's Civilization, which controls player level and maximum heroes and castles.
- Expansion: Gives population, coordinates, and founding time of secondary castles.
- Capital: Designates capital city
Palaces need amber gems for level 10, 15, and 20 upgrades. Players who are friends can gift these to each other. Amber gems can also be purchased at the game store.